
Today is my last day at m4m. The girls took me out for a very long lunch to the newly reno'd Waterloo Hotel. It was very swish.

While the service was slow, they were fully booked out and it was only Day 2 of their soft launch, so all is forgiven and I will most certainly be going back again and again. :D

Here is the totally delish roast pumpkin pizza I ordered...mmm!! :D

The saddest part of my last day was saying goodbye to my work furbabies. I saw the ever adorable Stella aka Fats, who is back walking again and lost tonnes of weight after her little run in with a car earlier in the year. :( She is still as purrrrrry and friendly as ever. So beautiful.

The elusive Polly aka Silver, who is soooooooo pretty and Stella's sister, but so skittish. I see her once in awhile, but Bones and her hate each other, so if she does come up to say Hi and Bones is there, sadly Silver gets nothing from me. LOL

My baby angel Bones...who I love, adore and will miss DAILY. :( I told the girls that I will totally be coming back for visits!! Look at her face, her little nosie nose...aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...innocence. xx
Sad Note: Bones hasn't been back to visit since I left. She barely visited in my last week too after visiting daily for months. :( Do you think she knows?? :(...
No comments:
Post a Comment