Weeeeeee I started my new jobbie today...instant LOVE!! :D I am so ridiculously happy, seriously, walking into Centre Management was like a breath of fresh air. The girls are amazing...plain and simple. They are soooo unbelievably sweet, supportive, welcoming and professional. Wow, wow, wow. I am feeling so alive again...FINALLY. The very painful and LONG process eventually paid off and I couldn't be happier. :D

Today also launched the start of an awesome new Marketing Campaign with Westfield - The Global Fashion Tour. Of course this offers the type of prize I simply dream of winning...a trip to the five fashion capitals around the world - Paris, Milan, London, New York & Hong Kong with $20K spending money!! Of course however, I am not allowed to enter. :( However all of you are!! Just spend $50 and you can enter...you get 5 entries if you use your Amex...so awesome.

It's going to be so wonderful to have two head Stylists (and two part-time) to work with on campaigns, events and photoshoots. They have an amazing eye and can spend the time sourcing fresh specifically themed items for whatever we require e.g. the revolving Mannequins that can be seen here as part of the Campaign.

I have a feeling working where I am now, is going to be BAD for the bank balance...I have already got my little eye on loads of items...not good!! :D xx
I am envious of such an awesome job - but you deserve it, and I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete