
I am LOVING this new Nivea Visage Q10 Tinted Moisturiser...I was lucky enough to be sent this sample in the mail to try before it's released to the public which is sometime this month. I can definitely HIGHLY recommend it as it certainly does its job...although make sure you don't put everyday moisturiser on beforehand like I did the first time as it "balls" up on the skin which isn't attractive!! LOL ;)

I love the O.P.I. Avoplex Cuticle Oil, it smells lovely and full on works wonders...!!

I am slow to jump on the Seche Vite Top Coat...it's awesome in assisting with the longevity of your nail polish, providing additional shine, but the best of all, it dries your polish SO fast!!

I have actually had this NP Cake Eyeliner Sealer for awhile, but have only just started getting back into using it. It's this wicked product that turns all of your loose eye shadows into liquid eyeshadows. I use it to create different coloured eye liners when going out, it's super fun to play with.

I am loving these Simple Make-Up Remover Wipes, so soft and gentle on my sensitive skin. xx
No comments:
Post a Comment