Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 338 - Project Be Styled II Media Launch

Setting the gorgeous long table...complete with fabulous goodie bags!!

The score cards for everyone to vote for their favourite Photographer

3 of our 4 fabulous models. :)

Today was our media launch for Project Be Styled II...it was the most amazing event, I was SO happy with how it all turned out and so was my Boss, she said it was the best event Westfield Chermside has ever had, I was jumping up and down inside as this was my first project to run and the first of my KPI's!! ;)

Yewwwwwwww Matty Moran...thanks for popping in and then getting back into the kitchen you were like icing on the cake!!

My Mulloway the most MOUTH-WATERING fish EVER!!

Here are our four finalists outstanding "Hero" shots - I organised little flip books of their top 4 photos though:

Finalist Post - Pastel Sorbet Shades

Finalist Stacey - Nautical

Finalist Warren - Notice Me Prints

Finalist Rachel - Modern Military

And the winner is...

CUTIE PIE STACEY!!!! :D

The best of the best of work teams...the Westfield Chermie gals...LOVE them!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment