Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 361 - Early B'day Dinner

Tonight I celebrated an early b'day dinner with Hubs, my Pares, Bro and his lovely Girlfriend at my favourite Indian restaurant EVEEEEEEEEER Punjabi Palace, which I have blogged about many times before. :D Hubs bought a really lovely bottle of vino and we all had a lovely evening together.

I told the Pares not to get my anything due to them already being amazingly generous with their Business Class upgrade a few months back for my overseas trip, but Emi being Emi knitted me a gorgeous pink scarf which I absolutely love and they also bought me an adorable little Boston Terrier calendar.

My Bro is a classic and bought me a big pink duckie and these gorgeous little Mr Men & Little Miss coasters from the UK. KAWAII!!

Hubs is so unbelievably sweet. The other day he came home with a trophy he won for Golf. It was then that I told him that I sadly have never won a trophy before. He was shocked, because being an Olympic qualifying swimmer back in the day, he naturally has won hundreds of trophies of every shape and size and couldn't believe I had never won a trophy or medal. :( I wish I had, it's kinda sad really.

Anyways, at the dinner he retold the story to my family and then presented me with a gorgeous crystal trophy of my own for being the most perfect wife in the world. Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! So sweet and thoughtful. I love my pretty trophy!! xx

Yay I am FINALLY a winner!! haha

Placed in prize position on the mantelpiece. :)

3 comments:

  1. aww what a sweetheart!! not a half hearted effort on the trophy either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks girlies...!! :D I think its rather fancy pance too Bree, especially given it's my first and no doubt only trophy I will ever win in this lifetime!! haha

    ReplyDelete