Hubby is changing jobs - he's sold up being an employer and going back to being a employee so I wanted to buy him something to mark the occasion. :) Given that he is the type to always just buy whatever he needs/wants, it always makes present time extra hard.
One thing that he is totally obsessed with are those body pillows. I gave him one for Christmas and it was instant, unconditional LOVE. So I thought I would be cheeky and buy him an hilarious manga pillowcase just for LOLs. Here she is in all her kimono glory by day on one side (above)...and then in her sassy knickers by night (below) on the other. There were full on skank-central ones, but I thought I would keep it clean as the pillow is kept on our sofa. Now his body pillow time will be that much more special!! Bahahaha xx

No comments:
Post a Comment