Jurlique's Love Balm is a little pot of gold. My nose has been running like a freaking tap all day = driving Siany insane and resulting in me giving Rudolph a run for his money!! My nose has been caining like a biatch, I tried putting some moisturiser on it, one that had essential oils in it thinking that would do the trick...BIG mistake, my nose literally went on fire and was stinging like a thousand bee's!! LOLWhen I got home I pulled out this balm that I bought last December but hadn't cracked open yet and my gosh it is like heaven in a pot. It smells amazing, it feels amazing, and has totally soothed my poor little nosey nose!! :D It has definitely given Paw Paw's a run for its money, but then again it is a truckload more expensive, so it bloody well should!! ;) I prefer its texture, smell and with it's cute little packaging to boot I highly recommend. xx

I need me some of that!! Have been using good old paw paw ointment for my poor dry flaky nose
ReplyDelete