Today I got up early and got my clean on as I was having peeps over after work. Was feeling really average when I woke up, but thought it was because I got up earlier than usual and I am the furtherest from a morning person (only during the week though - weekends I am often bouncing out of bed before 9am and totally fine...go figure.) So anyways after cleaning, I had a shower and started to get ready for work then boom I instantly felt like death. So I went to bed with a fresh face of make-up and feeling very sorry for myself and slept for 4 hours straight.
My gorgeous Sister-In-Law was already booked in to come over for dinner and given she is such a ray of sunshine in my life, I still wanted to see her as just being around her I knew would make me feel better.
I felt like the worst host though as I needed her to stop into the shop to get an essential ingredient for dinner, which I had planned on getting at lunch, but yeah obviously couldn't, and she also came sporting bubbles (I was good and only had one glass) and Homer Hudson ice-cream for dessert. :D
Great company with a loyal friend, yummy dinner and delicious dessert works wonders on the soul. I felt heaps better while she was here...instant mood-lifter. :) xx

I think you've got that one backwards! How rude to impose on you when you weren't feeling well! But I DID have such a fab time and, I swear, I am still feeling the better for having spent some time with the most gorgeous Siany!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, pumpkin!! xxxxxxx
Mmmmwah love you sooooo much honeypie!! xoxo
ReplyDelete