Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 149 - Childhood Treasures - Part 2

Bag of old skool kool cuteness!!

So to keep on trucking with all my stuff, I deceided to go through the big bag of stuffed toys again, another item that Emi aka "The Mad Chucker" happily put into my car upon leaving the pares house.

Monty sneaking off with my toys whilst I was photographing!!

The cutest thing about when I was going through all my stuffed toys was that every now and then I was like where is that toy, or where is my bear and guess who had stolen them?? Mr Monty!! He thought the room had become a dirty great on free-for-all!! I LOL'd so much when I went out to his sofa and saw this!! All those toys are mine bar the freaky squeaky lizard in the right hand corner.

I can understand though as I stopped buying him "doggy" toys after about 6 months into his life and started to just buy him stuffed toys from cheap stores...his Grannie (aka Emi) spoils him rotten with charity toys...fill a bag for $5 style...bless. LOL It's the only way to go though, he honestly de-stuffs them in minutes, which is his 2nd favourite part of toy play...first being blooming tug-of-war, so it's pointless paying loads on something that doesn't last.

So below are my favourite stuffed toys as a child...the rest of the bag is going to Monty!! :D

Star Bright - my fave when I was tiny!!
She has a bit of the #GStyle grubbiness on her forehead now.

Popples, Rabbie & Pups x 2 (can't remember their names!!)

Emi's Bear Keggy from when she was a child - he didn't participate in many of my games (usually school's - I was the biggest little actress EVER growing up so school's was my fave game - instant audience!!), because he was very special and I didn't want to break him!! LOL

Amy, Monkey & Bogey

Toto (he used to walk and bark whenever you clapped and I swear he never looked that evil growing up!! LOL) & Kermie

Inky, Woggle (my absolute fave toy growing up - he was from Coles),
Cupig & Breezy

Nugget & Batster - these were late teenage years loves.
I bought Nugget for Emi...but she has now given it back...like I said before "The Mad Chucker!!!" LOL

Which one is your favourite?? :D xx

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Monty stealing your toys is the CUTEST EVA! x

    Rainbow B has seen better days, her hair is killing me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monty was freaking HILARIOUS...seriously he was doing it so quietly and sneakily...!! I ended up caving in and gave him all those toys in the photo bar Bogey who is really special.

    Clearly Monty wanted Bogey the most though as every time I took it off him, I found it back on the sofa...I think it's Bogey's hair that he loves the most. ;)

    ReplyDelete