Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24 - Wicked Costume Exhibition

Today was fun...I had trolleys filled with Costumes pieces from Wicked, The Musicalarrive to VM down in our Centre Court. :D I ran into huge issues with this though, because I don't think they realized how big the space we had dedicated for this Exhibition was, so I had to pull out all the ropes in begging them for more items to fill up additional glass cabinets that I had ordered in because three cabinets was just not going to cut it!!

I am SO excited for this Musical, however I am yet to get tickets. Some of my friends have already seen it and have raved and raved about it. I was waiting until March for the 2nd ticket release however that is no longer happening for the public due to all the people who missed out on tickets due to the floods stalling the show, so all the March tix will be reallocated to them. Here's hoping I can get in good with all the right people and work my magic in nabbing some. ;) Watch this space!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment