I am going to be a part of a Book Club which I am massively excited about as it is something I have always wanted to be a part of and my New Years Resolution of reading a book a month lasted two months, so I need to get that back on track!! The 1st book we are reading is Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I have always wanted to read this and even more-so now that there is going to be a movie made. My friend Mel in Sydney sent this book to me, covered in a post-it message (soooo cute and so her) as she couldn't get into it, which is actually a really common response I have heard from people. It's one of those love it or hate it books I think. Have only read the first few chapters and I am liking it so far...so hopefully that reigns, gotta be all clued up and in good form for our 1st Book Club meeting otherwise I might get a strike when I want a gold star. LOL xx


No comments:
Post a Comment