Tonight Hubs and I attended the launch of the new Mundo Churrasco Brazilian Restaurant in Bardon. I really love launches - especially when I am a guest!! LOL They are SO important to a business and a lot rides on a launch going perfectly. I love seeing what companies do to show off their service/brand and the energy and anticpation in the room is always electric, which makes for a fabulous crowd.
Good ole' Gavin from The Apprentice was the MC...was such a fan of him on the show...along with Morello (the winner)...I really wanted to have a little chat, but sadly the opportunity never arose, but he is running a Yellow Brick Road close to my hood, so I am sure I will get that chat soon enough.
Local member Andrew Fraser MP was there to say a few words and do the official cutting of the ribbon.
The electrical box outside their restaurant was getting painted whilst the launch was happening. There was lots of musical entertainment, but I couldn't really get a good photo.You are probably wondering where all the food shots are?? LOL Well being vegetarian and Mundo being a Brazilian restaurant aka "meat on a stick" you can only imagine the photo oppps that I really had...loved their chippies though!! haha Hubs however was in heaven. I did take photos of the glass walled kitchen with all the meats on spits roasting, but they are not pretty so I deceided not to post them. You can all just use your imagination...or not. ;) xx

I can't wait to go here! So excited :D Brazilian BBQ here I come nom nom nom
ReplyDelete