I just don't get all this "Bieber Fever" it's un-freaking-believable. Seriously, I barely even knew who this little punk was apart from constantly seeing his name on the "trending worldwide" section of Twitter. Then when he came to Australia it was just like damn the whole world has gone crazy-central for this lil' kid. Even the teeny shops are all over this epidemic!! LOL Mental. Someone better find a damn cure asap because this old lady is totes over it!! xx
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Day 205 - Bieber WTF Fever
I just don't get all this "Bieber Fever" it's un-freaking-believable. Seriously, I barely even knew who this little punk was apart from constantly seeing his name on the "trending worldwide" section of Twitter. Then when he came to Australia it was just like damn the whole world has gone crazy-central for this lil' kid. Even the teeny shops are all over this epidemic!! LOL Mental. Someone better find a damn cure asap because this old lady is totes over it!! xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I saw those shirts the other day!! haha. I'm joining your old lady club - had no idea who he was until a couple of weeks ago
ReplyDelete