Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 203 - New York, I Love You

Tonight I saw a preview of New York, I Love You with my lovely Bro's Girlfriend. I didn't really have any idea what the movie was about bar it had loads of actors...Natalie Portman, Orlando Bloom, Bradly Cooper, that brunette chick from the OC etc and was based in New York. For those that know me, know that I freaking LOVE New York, would move there in a heartbeat if the opportunity ever arose...so in all honesty, I would have seen this movie based on the title alone.

So I saw the movie.

Hmmm...I don't really know what to write about it...it was weird, somewhat disappointing, its abrupt ending left me going okaaaaaay. I dunno, I wasn't feeling it and there wasn't nearly enough "New York" scenery for me to even really recommend it just for that purpose alone.

It wasn't that I hated it or found it boring, for me, I guess, it was just a really really average movie, that will no doubt be forgotten in a week or so. Sorry New York...you know I still love you though. ;) xx

5 comments:

  1. The important question is, was Coops in any nude scenes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! There's actually a montage of a night of passion with a chicky babe in which you see his bare bum. ;) So I suggest you wait till DVD so you can rewind and pause, rewind and pause Junkster!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard similar reviews from other people - but have you seen Paris, je t'aime (the French film that this one is kind of a 'sequel' to)? It is amazing.

    S
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. its always weird when you see an average movie that has loads of celebs in it.
    you have to think " how did they all have such poor judgement in deciding to do this movie"
    unless the script was dynamite and the director ruined it.
    i haven't even heard this movie was out as well !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I dunno either Cotton Socks...its almost like they just try and get as many stars as possible to turn a crap script into a popular movie due to the pulling power of the celebs!! LOL

    ReplyDelete