
The first award is the Happy 101 award that I got from Donna...here I have to list my Top 10 blogs that I like to read and also list the Top 10 things that I love so here goes:
10 Blogs I Love (in no particular order):
- Naturally I love the gorgeous Donna and her 365 blog, her and I actually started blogging on the same day last October. Having friends blog is seriously so awesome, I love seeing what she does everyday, she is fabulous!!
- It was thanks to the lovely Mel that I even started a 365 blog. She is the most gorgeous happy smilie girl and I am thrilled that we are friends.
- Rachy Rach is a freaking classic, she makes me laff till I cry and I love having her in my life. Her blog is private, but is still very worthy of an award. :)
- Faux Fuchsia has a fabulous blog, when I talk about getting my FF on it is thanks to her, she is very inspiring when it comes to de-cluttering around the home and keeping my nailpolish un-chipped.
- Todd Hunter-McGaw is the most amazing photographer...he is literally dripping in talent; a true artist. He was the one that photographed our Wedding and I cannot recommend him enough. A snap shop of his work captured here on his blog is just ridiculous.
- Hills Freak I love The Hills and The City...this awesome blog is totally dedicated to keeping up-to-date with all my favourite "reality" kids and what they are up to.
- Glossed Over man this blog makes me laff, it only speaks the truth...but alas, I will still love and adore magazines.
- The Lip Print this blog is lust-worthy. Stef is a doll and a total beauty fiend, she tries and blogs about a bagillion different beauty products revealing the best of the best and total fails.
- Bloom Cosmetics Bloom is my favourite brand, I love everything about their products, marketing, store and have been following Natalie's success ever since I was a youngin'. I hope to one day meet her, although I would probably stand there just staring at her in awe if I did!! haha I love this little blog.
- Cotton Socks is a blog written by a really really fun girl who blogs about random things in her life.
- My 4 M's - Matt, Monty, Mojie & Minki
- My family & friends
- Animals
- Seeing the world
- Anything pink and/or girlie
- Stationary
- Junk food - chips and chocolate oooh yeah
- Getting my craft on with my gorgeous SIL
- My iPhone
- Slothing around reading, playing on interwebs, chilling in the pool/spa etc


Thank you Mel for the above awards. :D As part of this award I have to state 7 things about myself and list blogs that I have discovered and think are fantastic...I will stick to 7 given I have already listed 10 above.
7 Things About Myself:
- I believe everything happens for a reason and if it's meant to be, it will be.
- I am one of those lucky people who has always known what they have wanted to do career-wise since I was in my teens.
- I am hopelessly obsessed with animals, if I hear of animal abuse or any type of cruelty towards them, I can't help but cry and it haunts me for days. People often say I should be a Vet or something of the likes, but I could never get emotionally detached from animals to be okay to put them down even though I know its for the best etc.
- I believe in honesty is the best policy and the truth will set you free. Sometimes it is REALLY hard to live by this mantra, but in the majority of situations I do.
- My name is Welsh for Jane.
- I want to have a "show house', be impeccably groomed and have minimal things...but yeah still trying to figure out how to get rid of the mammoth line drawn between wanting and having. LOL
- I can be my own worst enemy in truly believing in myself, but getting better at this as I get older.
- Vintage Lover a lovely and totally gorgeous highschool friend's blog, as her blog name suggests she loves, collects and sells vintage fashion from all over the globe.
- Cute Overload daily animal cuteness wrapped up in the most adorable blog, like ever.
- The Beauty Look Book another beauty blog I love lusting over.
- May December Rach introduced me to this interesting blog as every week Melissa blogs "Monty Monday" which is about her gorgeous little pamper pooch which makes me smile - legs eleven...alongside Monty she blogs about her extraordinary life.
- MaiTai her Herme's collection and fashion purchases are out of this world.
- MadeByGirl blogs on interior design, food, art, fashion etc, her images are always fabulous and leave me wanting things or wishing my house/room looked like that or had that!! haha
- ModeInTheCity have only just been introduced to this Parisian blog, but loving it so far.

thank you for your lovely comment and blog award!
ReplyDeletei will get on it asap! :)
your dog is soooo cute x 10000!
what type of breed is it?
french bulldog?
Awe thanks!! Hehe Monty is a Boston Terrier, similar to Frenchies, just not as 'wombatty' in the body haha...he's the apple of my eye, has the most adorable little nature and cheeky personality. He can turn any frown upside down that's for sure. :D xx
ReplyDeleteHello and thankyou I have linked back to you on my blog!
ReplyDelete