

Our workplace has officially become an Animal Farm and man do I love it!! Bones will always reign our (my) top priority in regards to love and affection, but when she isn't visiting, we have another cat, affectionally coined "Fats" who comes to play, he's a big fat black cat, that is uber friendly and seriously LOVES us. When I say, he is at our office door every morning at 8:30am I am not kidding...!! We call him the pat-whore as he literally goes from girl to girl to get pats and have a little snooze on our desks or chairs.
He is seriously cute, but unfortunately Bones and him, DO NOT get on and while we try and get them to be BFF's they will not have a bar of it, and it has resulted in some pretty nasty cat fights where Bones has lost in a very big way!! :( So sadly we have to put Fats out if Bones is crying at the door, which sucks. :( Here is Fats saying hello to me at my desk...and then him later curled up on any spare office chair...bless. xx

awwww so cute!
ReplyDelete