I always find it so fascinating what people keep in their handbags or murse (man purse)...bahahhaa okies I take that last part back, but that will seriously go down as one of the funniest words ever...thank you Billy from True Beauty for enabling it to be a part of my vocabulary!! LOL
My handbag usually weighs the same amount as a small child and filled with so much *&^%. When I emptied my previous bag no joke, there was literally close to a shoebox full of stuff that didn't make the cut into the new one!! Yeah I know...hoarder much...yes. So here is my handbag's contents as of today...I will do this again in 6 months time because seriously, this is nothing in comparison to what is usually in there, my bag feels so light at the moment, so I know this won't last very long. xx

I love Zappos!
ReplyDeletei love that everything in here is pink!!! love the purse, that must be a new purchase as i haven't seen that before.
ReplyDelete