Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 15 - Stella The Messenger Cat


Seriously...I have been laughing for days about what we have coined The Adventures of Stella The Messenger Cat. As you all would have seen in a previous Blog post I wrote about Fats...the truly loveable kitty that throws its weight around the office when skinny little Bonesie Bones has had enough of being loved, filmed for Facebook purposes and paparazzied!!

Fats used to don this really cute green collar...it sadly went missing a couple of weeks back, resulting in us (ok...me) concocting all these stories about how the collar went missing...I do love a good story. LOL We'd be working on invites for a client and had this leftover random ribbon with a tag attached. Being the complete loonies that we are, we decieded to write a little note on the tag and tie the ribbon around Fats' neck!! OMG too funny...I told the girls that this could result in us never seeing Fats again due to its owners thinking we are total nutters, or we could get a response or nothing.

The next day my Boss, who wasn't there at the time of us "Tagging" Fats, rang me early in the morning going..."OMG YOUR CAT HAS WRITTEN TO YOU!!" Bahahahhaha Seriously...I started screaming with laughter...!!


I raced into work to see it for myself and sure enough "Stella" have written back to us...what a CLASSIC. The thing that made us laugh so much was that we always thought that "Stella" was a "Stellone" so finding out she was a girlie girl we were all like aweeeeeee. It also threw out my theory that Fats and Bones used to be lovers until Silver this other random Burmese (who never comes into the office like the other two do) came onto the scene, which is why they hate each other. Will have to get back to the drawing board on that one.

We deceided that we just had to post another note back as it was all too funny and also because this cat is honestly in our office all day everyday, so we thought that we should let her owners know the truth about our relationship with her. So I printed out the photo of Fats/Stella sleeping on my desk and we wrote on it how we loved having her visit us and we think Stella does too and then got the ink stamp and stamped her paw. I cannot tell you the hysterics we were in doing this. We curled it up like a scroll before sending her on her way...LOL



This morning, we were thrilled to again have another response from her delightful owners...they said they were happy to know where she goes and that she had company during the day...bless!! OMG I haven't laughed this hard in a long time...ahhhh good times...LOL :D :D :D xx

4 comments:

  1. OMG Woman, are you serious! This story is helarious!! I can't believe the cat actually kept it on and didn't rip it off. Priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I just LOVE this story - So freaking funny and cute! :DDDDDD

    Keep it up Siany!
    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fats/Stella is honestly the cruisest cat on the planet!! I wasn't sure the message would make it home either but it literally didn't bother her...she honestly has no weight on her shoulders...just cruises through life with no stress. Uber cute. xx

    ReplyDelete