How cute is my friend Tarls. I'm tres excited already about my trip back to my roots next year...good ole' London town, even though it's not for like 9 months...but alas, it will be here before we know it and I am totes allowed to be excited already. Anyways when I emailled to see if she was going to be around the time Emi and I are looking to go, I also dropped in the email asking whether she would be keen to do a little trip to Paris with me, as I have never been before and totally desperate to go. She of course jumped at the idea, as she has been twice before and from the smiles in her photos, I think she actually had an ok time!! LOL
Anyways, my Birthday has been and gone for another year *sob*...but I got a little gift in the mail last week from her. I just had to photograph one of the items a) because its funny and relates to the today's blog posting, b) because I am all for gimmicks...I (heart) NY shirts, the Queens Guard's shaped pens, Russian fluffy hats, Boxing Kangaroo pens...I am totally down with them all and c) because it actually works!! The picture doesn't do it justice, but IRL, it's perfect. In her card she wrote, "...when you make toast be sure to use your "stamp" and think, one day soon next year, we will be there together." :D Is that an Eiffel Tower in your toast...or are you just happy to see me?? ;) Ahhhh so funny!! xx

that is so freaking awesome - I want one!
ReplyDelete