Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 23 - Artist Love


Tracey Keller is by far my favourite Artist. She predominantly specialises in pet/animal portraits which was what instantly drew me to her, due to my love of animals, but she also does amazing portraits and beautiful nudes, she seriously is beyond talented. It was always a dream for her to do a portrait of me, so when (now) Husband organised for this to happen for our anniversary 2 years ago, I was over the freaking moon. My very own Tracey Keller original, based on me, but done in her signature style; o...m...f...g!! :D :D :D

Sitting with Tracey to discuss my portrait was such a breath of fresh air, she was/is unlike anyone else I had ever met. She was so inspiring and her positivity and kind nature was infectious. You could tell that she was so happy in her life and extremely passionate about what she was doing...she was quite simply living the dream. I can imagine that she is that type of friend that's good for your soul and people love being around her, because she is simply a truly beautiful person inside and out...without her knowing it, it was actually because of her, that I finally had the courage to quit my job that was making me seriously unhappy and start a fresh to get my happiness back!! :)

I look at her painting everyday, in its prize position on the wall of our bedroom. It seriously is one of the favourite things that I own. I honestly feel extremely blessed to own an original piece of her art. I just LOVE it. :D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment