Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 6 - Floordrobe To Wardrobe


So this weekend I got my serious ridiculous clean on. I have had a floordrobe for as long as I can remember and while several attempts have been made to clean it up, it always resulted in the same result...epic iSnack2.0 fail. However because husband was housebound yesterday he went crazy with the cleaning. Oddly enough though, there was one area of the house he seemed to have inadvertently missed...the walk-in-floordrobe. Do'h. So feeling guilty that the whole house was now spotless, bar one arena that was all my fault, I couldn't pass the buck, I put some dirty r'n'b on and crumped my way to a cleaner wardrobe...yew!! Here it is...loves it. xx



2 comments:

  1. Now you just need to colour coordinate your hangers... hahahah!!!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahhaa ahhhhhh woman, I would LOVE to get my organisation up to your level, but it would only result in epic fail. I'll leave the coloured hangers to your wardrobe. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete