Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 22 - The Key To My Heart


Hells yeah. I have wanted a Tiffany Key in like for-ev-a...I nearly died when I spotted one on my great friend Janie back in May. I was like yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I will mug you in the carpark for that key missy...but yeah, never did. :D

So for 6 long grueling months I have been wanting one b-a-d-l-y but the Tiffany price tag just wasn't agreeing with me. So then I worked on Husbo hinting that maybe, just maybe I could get a pretty for my B'day, but as you know he had an even better gift in mind. So with my life together with a key lying in the balance, when my friend Mel kindly informed me of a certain site that may or may not sell items of a cheaper alternative to a quality product, I was in. LOL

So here is my brand spanking new Love Heart Tiffany Key in all of its faux glory...and for less than $20, I think she looks dammmmmn good girlfriend. Bahahahaha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment