
My little Emi gave me this book back in 1995...it has always been one of my favourite little books, as it's just so so so so sweet. I am assuming by the date she wrote in it, it was given to me when I was struggling to find my feet during high school. For some reason it just sprung to mind so I deceided to pull it out of the bookshelf and give it another little read; it made me smile.

It just goes to show that a small little gesture like buying a cute little book when someone is feeling blue, is a gift that seriously keeps giving years on, and instantly becomes really special to them. This book will always be one of my favourites and the fact that it comes from one of the most caring women in the world, just adds to why I love it so much. xx


No comments:
Post a Comment