Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 53 - Cuff Love


I have started getting back into accessories. I used to be into them in a very big way when I was little. It was not uncommon for me to don ALL my beads, bracelets and rings at any given time...I was the Queen of Dress-Ups when I was a kid and loved a little OTT whenever I could get away with it. LOL Then my love for accessories started up in Highschool with the introduction of Crazy Clarks, hello $2 BFF necklaces and then there was the natural progression to Hound Dog, Dotti, Sportsgirl and Portmans. Once school ended, so did my interest in accessories...think it had to do with my $$ needing to be spent elsewhere...alcohol, taxis, shoes, bags, going out clothes etc. LOL

The only jewellery I have worn for the past 1o years are items that have been given to me...I have barely bought any jewels over this time apart from the odd necklace and brooch here and there. But my interest seems to have come back, hair accessories and cuffs are my thing at the moment. Here are two of my latest purchases...pretty, pretty!! :D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment