Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 49 - Faux Reindeer's

Leaders of the pack

Technically these photos were taken yesterday, but I couldn't make up my mind between the classic stone Santa and these adorable "Reindeer's" at The Crown...so I am going to bend the rules and have these as today. #rebel

So we were sitting waiting for our friends for a little goodbye brekkie when we heard barking...instantly I was like...omg where are the sweeties. Hubby then goes "woah there are some giant Poodles or something down near check-in, some rich guy must be staying and brought his dogs." I was like, "yesssss...I'll be back" and headed down to see where the furkid party was at.

Two puppy tookles that ride with Santa in his sleigh

I headed down and was like cuuuuuute two white fluffies...then I saw more...and more...and more!! I was like WTF this is freaking awesome!! I asked one of the owners was their some adorable little doggy convention on whilst being overwhelmed with cuteness. No convention, just a big Christmas concert...ahhhh yes, I thought I heard carols. Apparently every year they get together the cutest, whitest and fluffiest little tookles ever and line them up to pull santa's sleigh...weeeeeeeeeeee!! I was in 7th Heaven, to say the very least!! LOL xx


Ready for action

No comments:

Post a Comment