
I unfortunately started getting the be-dreaded summer flu during the day on Monday, and then boom late Monday night it hit me hard just like it did the same time last year; resulting in me having to miss my work's Xmas party, so not cool. So I guess I am thankful that it has consumed me a week earlier this year (work Xmas party is next week) but still, I feel absolutely revolting, I look like death, I am simply a vile being to be around. However despite my gross sickness, Monty and Minki have remained by my side, as I have tossed and turned in what has been my little haven (our bed) for the last 24 hours. Bless their sweet little paws. How I love them so. xx P.S. Whoever said cats and dogs can't get along was lying. ;)

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! so cute :D!!!! ps. Hope you get better soon sweetie! hugs a plenty
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!! :)
ReplyDelete