Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 209 - Flashback To My 1960's Emi


Seriously...my little Emi is simply GORGEOUS. She was a model back in the late 1960's and I have forever loved looking at photos of her (and of course my Dad too) back when they were my age. The fashion, accessories, the hair, make-up...everything!! I just LOVE whenever I get the chance to look through old photo albums.


I have always loved these photos from of my Mum's portfolio as well as the personal happy snaps that my Dad has kept in an envelope as they were never put in an album. If it was up to her she would have probably thrown them out, being the mad-chucker that she is.


When I found them again at their place during my clean-out, I was like I am totally taking these and blogging them, Emi was like "nooooo they're bad!!" Haha As if...they are FABULOUS and I LOVE them...I hope you like them too. ;) Sorry for the flash ruining some of the piccies, I did my best, but some of the photos were printed on really glossy paper, so was hard not to. FYI - Emi is still the most stunning woman inside and out today in her actual 60's, as she was back in the 60's. I love you Emi. xx

2 comments:

  1. OMG! She is beautiful!! What amazing photos - they definitely shouldn't be chucked out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Killer cheekbones! x

    ReplyDelete