Tonight I saw Robin Hood, which to be honest, I wasn't really thrilled about seeing, but it was free and there was popcorn and coke thrown in too so off I went. Thankfully it ended up be being 1000x better than I thought it was going to be (which was just boring fighting back and forth) and actually had some kind of story to it which made it far easier to watch. Mind you in saying this, I would have no doubt forgotten all about this movie in a weeks time. LOL It wasn't the Robin Hood I was expecting, from the story we all know, but it was the prequel to it. xx
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Day 219 - Robin Hood
Tonight I saw Robin Hood, which to be honest, I wasn't really thrilled about seeing, but it was free and there was popcorn and coke thrown in too so off I went. Thankfully it ended up be being 1000x better than I thought it was going to be (which was just boring fighting back and forth) and actually had some kind of story to it which made it far easier to watch. Mind you in saying this, I would have no doubt forgotten all about this movie in a weeks time. LOL It wasn't the Robin Hood I was expecting, from the story we all know, but it was the prequel to it. xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment