
Today I braved the winter weather and enjoyed a fabulous afternoon in the Style Magazine Fashion Marquee at Doomben.

I took the lovely Mimmy as my plus one - always fun to catch-up with her. We were both really proud of our efforts with pacing ourselves and actually remembering leaving the Races today, as apposed to previous years!! ;) LOL

My 'Horsie' Morrissey bag came out to play...it has ONLY ever gone to Race Days with me...I have had it for years, but because it only see's the light of day a few times a year, it is always like I am wearing a new bag which is awesome!! :D

I love the small details and seeing these chandeliers in the Marquee made me smile, just added a really nice touch to the inside. :)

Here are all the contestants lining up for 'The Best Dressed Couple' for the Fashions on the Field competition.


The girl above looked like Dita Von Teese...gorgeous.



A girls gigantic fascinator got in the way of this photo!! LOL

I totally loved the girl in white's attire...she looked absolutely stunning!! :D I really wanted her to win...sorry the couple to win. ;)

And the winning couple is...


Proof that I was at the Races...I saw and took a photo of a horse...that's enough isn't it?? ;) Will post more tomorrow. xx
No comments:
Post a Comment