Today I went walkies with Carly and her little fluffball Harry. We are both totally obsessed with our furbabies, so could not wait for them to FINALLY meet up. :D I met Carly through work, she used to sell advertising for a magazine and is the only Account Manager I have come across who isn't aggressive or pushy. At first her amazing friendly personality and her fabulous bags and fashion drew me too her, then when I found out about Harry (she even brought him in one day for me to play with), I was like you and I are so totally going to be friends!! hahaShe recently moved to my side of town, to the most amazing house three weeks ago, so we're totally going to make our walkies a more regular thing. :) Today we walked through Mt Cootha Forrest, I really do love "getting back to nature" every now and then. It is SO nice to have a little walking buddy, especially one with a pups too, as it makes it even more fun for both Mummy and Monty. xx

Cute! Is he a westie or a very very fluffy silky terrier? *squeeze!*
ReplyDeleteIt's a Westie honeypie...total butterball!! xx
ReplyDeleteAwww bless! I love Westies! They are really sweet little dogs <3
ReplyDelete