After saying my goodbyes I raced home to get changed to meet up with my friend Mel who was up from Sydney for her B'day. She is such a bundle of joy and always such a happy-go-lucky girl that you feel so sunshiney just being around. Some of the other Bella's came along to help celebrate too and as you know, I always love catching up with these girls!! We all had such a lovely night. :D xx
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Day 214 - BBQ's & Birthday's
After saying my goodbyes I raced home to get changed to meet up with my friend Mel who was up from Sydney for her B'day. She is such a bundle of joy and always such a happy-go-lucky girl that you feel so sunshiney just being around. Some of the other Bella's came along to help celebrate too and as you know, I always love catching up with these girls!! We all had such a lovely night. :D xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment