
Today I realised I had Gold Class tickets that were about to expire, so I asked my gorgeous SIL if she would be keen to see The Back Up Plan with me. It was the only girlie movie they were playing in Gold Class, and it actually turned out to be the most perfect movie to see with her.

She has four gorgeous children of her own so she was able to (and did!!!) laugh her head off at me being totally revolted by certain birthing scenes and pregnancy/kiddie conversations. LOL

I was THRILLED that a little Boston Terrier was one of the main roles, his back legs were crippled, due to coming from a sick puppy mill :( so he was on wheels...so freaking adorable!! ;)

Sipping champagne (like my lippy marks LOL), eating dips, nomming the divine Gold Class Sundae's - thanks SO much for shouting all the yummy food Kath...it was just so nice to have my mind taken off things for a few hours with a gorgeous friend. xx
oooh I won a free pass to see this!!
ReplyDelete