Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 60 - Monty's Girlfriend

Weeeeeeeeeee Pepper the Pug is Monty's new girlfriend...he already has a trillion boyfriends, and Callie the epitome of girlie Poodle who bewitches him...but Pepper LOVES Monty and is so freaking cute following him around like he is the king...kinda how Monty follows Callie around, although Monty loves Pepper...not sure if Callie loves Monty, although she certainly struts her stuff when he is around, prancing like the diva she is. Sorry if this is getting confusing.

Anyways, this was the first time I had met Pepper and seen the two of them together as it is Hubby's friend's furkid...I was in 7th heaven and probably rude as a guest as I spoke more to Pepper (and Zoe this little white fluffball terrier who is the oldest and not really keen on anyone bar her Mum, but I tried to win her over). I left their place feeling SO ridiculously clucky for another furchild. I seriously NEED another tookilie tookle in my life...three pets and two "work" pets is NOT enough!! I need more!! I think once I get a little girl of my own and a tea-cup piggy, I may be set and happy and not left feeling everyday the need for more...hmm maybe. xx

1 comment: