Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 78 - Mojie Moje


I just realised that I have got to Day 78 already and I haven't posted a single photo of my third furkid Mojie Moje aka Queen Mojo. She is a tiny super cute chocolate Burmese, who simply worships the ground Husbo walks on. She is seriously obsessed with him!! LOL Mojie is to Hubby what Monty is to me...his baby angel...as they were our first borns, so ultimately our first true loves as pets.

Here she is in her second favourite sleeping position on my blanket on the sofa. You can take a wild stab in the dark as to where her ideal location is, yep, on her idol and anywhere...legs, stomach, chest, arm...honestly anywhere and the closer to his face the better. LOL Awe bless, I simply cannot get enough animal love in my life. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment