Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 100 - Stella/Fats Responds


OMFG...seriously...the cats in my works neighbourhood provide me so much happiness and laughter, honestly everyday is like a Kinder Surprise, sometimes the toy is average and sometimes it freaking rocks, but there is never nothing...today it freaking rocks!! Everyone knows how animal obsessed I am in my personal life, so I cannot tell you how much I just LOVE the fact we are surrounded by animals at work, it is just 100% awesome.

This morning, my day started off the best possible way, with an email from my darling little (or should I say big) Stella's family thanking us for sending her a Get Well Card that I have previously blogged on, they also attached the above photo with Stellie and her card. LOL

The email said:

Hi,

Thank you so much for the lovely Get Well Card for Stella. She was lucky to survive the car accident and is now enjoying being a lady of leisure on the back deck and getting lots of cuddles from everyone! She has a limp as one leg is now shorter than the other, so no more dicing with death across XYZ Road for her!

We loved the card - so cute. Hope you had a great Christmas and all the best for this year!

Stella's family

How FREAKING adorable is that!! Aweeeeeeeeeee!! Hahahaha I of course responded saying how happy we were to hear she was recovering well because we were so upset to hear of her accident. I also put in an offer for cat-sitting here in our office where she would be doted upon if ever they needed it!! LOL Ahhh seriously I will be laughing for the rest of the day thanks to this!! What a perfect topic to blog on for Day 100!! :D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment