
I dunno about you, but I am forever LOLing at myself when I go to the hairdresser...I mean come on...look at what stares back at me for 40 minutes or so. It's just so funny...!! But gosh I feel good when I am done. As we have already established I freaking LOVE my hairdresser...hello she came out of "Wedding Hair" retirement just for my Wedding...she is simply awesome and I love her.
Apart from catching up on all her news, I just enjoy the time to do NOTHING, read some mags, drink some champagne/coffee/juice, eat biscuits which she always brings out a massive plate of, I think the random next to me felt ripped off tonight with the single one he got when he saw all of mine...I should have just told him that's what you get when you refer ALL your friends and stay loyal for a gazillion years!! LMAO and just be.
My mind is always going and never stops, even when I try, but this is one place where I can shut off for a bit...bliss. Plus walking in looking gross but leaving feeling fabulous helps me enjoy the whole process even more too. ;) xx

you are a classic Sian ! ^_^
ReplyDeleteHehehe cute!
ReplyDelete