Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 107 - Owl Money


I am obsessed with stores like Smiggle and Kikki K...I just love all the cute stationary and tookilie things that they sell. I actually avoid them majority of the time because I literally want one of everything whenever I go in there and find it VERY hard to leave without something in my hot little hands!! However, when my work colleague tells me that she saw these awesome hot pink ceramic owl money boxes for only $12.95 at Smiggle, I literally died and realised I need to STOP avoiding going into these shops!!

After quickly googling them, I was in instantly in love and seeing that they were already sold out online made me even more eager to have one. I rang my local Smiggle, yes they had a few left. Woo Hoo!! Not being able to get to the shops until Thursday, I rang my little Emi to see if she was popping into The Dro anytime soon - she is an avid reader forever frequenting the Library. Turns out she was, so I begged her to pop to Smiggle for me and adopt a little Owl (money box) for me. Thankfully she obliged. :D

Emi rang me from the store and was like, "Are you sure you want this owl thing??" I was like "YES, it's soooooo cute...why are there none left??" Her response "Yes, I have one in my hand, but I think it's uuuuuug-ly!!" Hahahahahhaa.

Ugly or not Emi, I think Owly Owl is uber cute and am totally in love with him. xx


2 comments:

  1. Don't let Frusc or myself near the owl - it could go missing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee hee I actually thought that when I posted it!! ;) They are just SO cute aren't they?? Weeeeee!! xx

    ReplyDelete