
While most 27 year old women would opt for stunning fashion, travel, world photography style coffee table books to display...being Siany...Bitter with Baggage Seeks Same and Still Bitter, More Baggage by Sloane Tanen, aka cuuuuuuuuuuuuute little books blazoned with colourful photos of little yellow "Easter" chicks with classic lines explaining the ridiculously funny images (click to enlarge) are more my style. LOL What can I say, I'm just a sucker for all things from the land of adorableness. Yes there is such a place. ;)
Will I ever grow up?? Hmmm debatable. I do dream of being one of "those" fabulously glamorous women, a la Chanel-esque, who ooze maturity, sport immaculate homes, are ridiculously groomed 24/7 and own only grown-up things...the ones you see in the movies and read about in books and get instant life envy.
I dunno, I have tried, but as the saying goes, a leopard can't change it's spots and while I can buy a leopard print dress, I am who I am, a little girl who dreams of growing up and all the fabulous-ness it brings, but is just not ready to give up her dolls and make-believe. xx

No comments:
Post a Comment