Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 117 - Tupperware, Sweets & New Love


Today I went to the lovely Andrea's house for a fabulous little Tupperware party. I think Tupperware is the bee's knee's, if I could have my entire kitchen organised with it, I would in a heartbeat!! It is just so exxy (but worth it), so unfortunately I just have to get it piece by piece. :(

I always LOVE catching up with all the Bella gals especially because there is always the most amazing food involved. Here are all the home-made sweet treats that we all nommed into, so freaking good!! *drools*

Because Tupperware and yummies weren't enough, I was also finally able to meet her beautiful furkids (pictured below), who I have ooohed and aaahed constantly over Facebook at. Weeeeeeee!! :D

The lovely lady Luna.

The sweet and innocent, butter wouldn't melt in his mouth Gizmo aka Gremlin!!

Given Andrea is a huge animal lover like me, we thought that it would be so cute to unite our two babies...we were hoping that the romance between Luna and Monty would be instant and electric...however they were both a bit shy and a bit too hot to play, so we think it will be one of those "slow and steady" relationships. Will keep you posted. ;) xx


We know it's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment