Something that I have NOT stopped laughing about was the words on the Vietnamese karaoke machine last night for 99 Red Balloons...or in this case...99 Dead Baboons...omg...funniest lyric fail EVER!! Another LOL last night and today was the title mistake for Livin' on a Prayer...Livin' on a Player!! Bahahahahhaa BEST EVER!! :D :D :D Ahhhh I hope this type of hilarity continues all throughout 2010. Freaking awesome!!I am excited about what lies ahead this year and as I have said, I am going to take each day as it comes, but here are my goals for 2010 to keep me on the straight and narrow:
- Get back into regular exercise - healthy body, healthy mind. Zen Hot Yoga I am looking at you!!
- Surround myself only with positive and inspiring people - I am pretty sure I have learnt my lesson with the amount of toxic "friends" I have shed last year!!
- Keep working on my little personal project that makes me happy...will launch it soon!! :D
- Improve my culinary skills.
- Learn Japanese.
- Getting up half an hour earlier so I am not rushed every morning resulting in me getting my cranky pance on way more than necessary.
- Less tweeting, more reading. Reading one book a month would be my ultimate aim.
- Have a Halloween party, have always wanted to host one, but never get around to organising it!!
- More weekend getaways with Husbo, we used to do them ALL the time, but with all the expenses we have incurred the last 2 years these have stopped. So when things are back to normal, I would love for these to happen again.
- Stop being so messy and some hardcore decluttering action!! Hmmm don't think this will change...but will put it on here in HOPE. ;) #whatwouldFFsay xx

Too funny!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hit Zen Hot Yoga with you again xx