So we all know I have a full on obsession with Indomie mi goreng noodles...so when I stumbled across these Wokka mi goreng sauce noodles I was like helllls yeah...anything with the migs flavour I am totally down with and in all honesty, I eat the Indomie ones all the time, so when I saw these I was like sweet as it would be a nice to mix it up every now and then with something different.The Wokka ones are really nice, definitely second rate to the Indomie ones, but still enjoyable. The only thing is, they put WAY too much sauce in the sachet, so if you are going to try it, you honestly do not need the entire sachet otherwise it turns out to be seriously saucy; but in a bad way as it's too much flavour. Also, it's important to split all the noodles up, I started to but then just broke the rest up into a few big sections and that didn't really work well as it cooks the noodles all together so I had big chunks of cooked Hokkien noodles to chow down. LOL
Mmmm just seeing this picture makes me want a box, but I only bought one in case it ended up being an #epicfailsnack ahh well lucky I have a packet (...or ten) of Indome to keep me going until our next shop!! xx

No comments:
Post a Comment