Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 135 - Who You Gonna Call...

Part of the fallen tree.

Can I just say...my Husbo is ridiculous strong. Like machine strong and I am not saying that to show off or be cool, it is a full on fact. So today we got our house valuated and as I was taking the valuer around the place I noticed that our next door neighbours tree had fallen onto our fence and onto our house!!

Our back fence is in need of a replacement, so thankfully the tree hit one of the main posts otherwise goodbye fence and thankfully it missed the main glass window (in which these photos were taken from) otherwise goodbye glass.

When Hubby got home he jumped the fence and literally pulled this big arse tree off our fence/house and pushed it back onto the neighbours property. I am so bummed I didn't get a photo of the before shot - but this is naturally the after shot.

Seriously the thud this tree made it was evident how heavy it was...!! So if you you have anything that requires heavy lifting around your place...you know who to call!! haha xx

The rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment