
Trolls were a full on LOVE of mine in Primary School. I remember when The Troll Shop opened up where the Food Court of Indooroopilly is today. I walked in and literally died and went to Cute Heaven!! I simply had to have one (and then a whole lot more).
Thankfully my Emi is exactly like me when it comes to super cute things so she LOVED them too and kindly bought me my 1st ever Trollie - the little red troll in the above photo and soon after the one in the red coat with purple hair in the first photo for my Birthday - from memory Trolls weren't cheap but clearly that didn't stop me!! LOL
The tiniest members of my Troll family
The black sheep of the family...One looks seriously ill (was released for Halloween) and the other just freakish but he's kinda cool because he glows in the dark...he's a total faux Troll though...there ain't no Russ stamp on his foot!! LOL
I know I have stuffed Troll toys too...I am sure they will get blogged about soon enough!! hehe My fave Troll has already been blogged about but my 2nd fave is definitely this guy. My family friend Miles sweetly gave this Troll to me that he had hand painted when I went down to Armidale for a holiday. While all of my other Trolls got packed away, this little fella still takes pride position on my shelf as he is really special to me. I just LOVE this little guy.

I used to have the rainbow one and the santa! Wish I knew what I did with them.
ReplyDeleteYou have enough trolls to start a new postcode! ;)
Oh my goodness - I can't believe you still have these!!!!! I used to LOVE them so much!!! I wonder if my parents still have mine somewhere? Aaahhhh good memories :)
ReplyDelete