
As part of my 2010 cleansing and de-cluttering...I am slowly going through everything...and that includes boxes of my bedroom that when I moved out were stored in my pares garage. Funnily enough the the moment I bought a house EVERYTIME I visited them, would result in boxes ending up in my car to take home!! Nooooooo!! hahaha
I have photographed my absolute favourite cuties that managed to stay with me since I was a wee lass. They are all REALLY special to me...I freaking love them and they are all going back into the box, because they aren't going anywhere!! Note: click to enlarge the photos to see the sweeties up close. :)
The above photo has my Sylvanian Family faves, two random cuties - the bear looking one glows-in-the-dark, a My Little Pony with what I always called a secret compartment to hide things, even though that "secret compartment" was the obvious slit on the top!! haha Two hair clips, two really cool sweeties that fold into themselves (the heart and the cylinder thing), a little yellow duckie in a bottle, Minnie Mouse car from Disneyland in LA and a sheep badge.
Yes that orange squid is a random bait lurer thing!! hahaha I found in a clump of seaweed on Shelley Beach when I was a child and it was instant love. The two Care Bears are kewl as they have movable parts, there's the Beetle pen holder (the red part opens up to store erasers or notes etc), a girl from my a Kinder Surprise after an Easter spent in Wales and two little hand made mice that I think my Emi cherished as a child...will have to confirm that. :)
I was the accessories Queen as a kiddie...These were my fave accessories as a child...the plastic My Little Pony "bag", the mini-piano that STILL works, it's just very out of key and my pink coin purse. Please check out the lippie...no one has to know it is actually an eraser hahaha I used to pretend it was real!! LOL My Bobbie & Kate comb and purse, my flower mirror, bear pocket watch and go the glow mesh bag that my Grandma gave me!! haha I honestly thought I was a full on Princess every time I wore it.
These are my MOST treasured itemsThe sweet little things featured above are my absolute favourite items. The long-haired pretty is a hair tie that I freaking LOVED and used to always attach the the FRONT of my hair so that I could see and feel the glittery hair and pretend it was mine...I was so trendo. I used to wear it with ALL my beads and all my bracelets...there was NO such thing as over-accessorzing back in my day. ;)
The African girl keyring I won at the Ekka when Emi and I went (just the two of us awe) I literally won 1000 things that year on some scratchie type game that was relatively cheap and they were full on quality things, but then I paid like $5 for the throw a ball at the cup game and remember being upset that all I won was a crappy keyring...like it is really cheap, the painting of her face and outfit is shocking, so I am not sure how that crappy keyring is now still in my life, but I LOVE her. I remember sticking her to the shelf on my desk as every single part of her moves and there she stayed for YEARS...it was probably because she was always there dangling looking at me whilst I was bored out of my brain studying years on that the love just continually grew...she was the rock that was ALWAYS there!! hahaha
The fluffy necklace thing has been a part of my life since I was 3...there are photos of me on a farm in Italy wearing it...gosh I was SO fashionable...there I was in a red and white striped get up with that necklace on surrounded by wheat!! LOL
The adorable fluffy Smurf with bell hat is SO special to me. I have collected Smurfs my entire life (will definitely do a blog post on my Smurf collection when I get to it) but this is ONE Smurf that you literally cannot get...it is uber rare and has always been owned by my Brother. I remember contacting like the most hardcore of Smurf collecting clubs and they had NEVER even seen it before and said it must have been part of some limited edition promotional items when Smurfs first launched!! :D
I have wanted it my entire life to add to my collection but whenever I asked, begged, pleaded, tried to buy or trade something for it my Bro was always like "ahhhhhhhhhhhh" in a high pitched voice followed by boasting to me that I would never own it so my Smurf collection would never be complete!! hahaha Anyways, my Bro being my Bro has a heart of gold that he occasionally shares with his dear ole lil' Sis haha...so for my 21st he FINALLY gave it to me as my present...my collection is complete (bar ONE Smurf - I just need Baseball Smurfette...the most rare and most expensive Smurf out of ALL the Smurfs!!)
The Troll Doll came to every single exam during High School and even Uni...if I ever forgot it, I was convinced that I would fail...hence the checking of the Troll in my pocket was imperative on exam days!! LOL
I am not sure where I got the strawberry thing, but have had it forever and the ballet shoes are actually a new treasure. I got them 10 years ago after seeing my first Ballet International Gala Concert and was literally blown out of my mind at the bodies and the talent of the world's best Ballerinas. I was in absolute awe the entire time and most certainly gained a renewed respect for Ballerinas after that concert that's fo shizzle.
More little childhood treasures and trickets to come...xx
The African girl keyring I won at the Ekka when Emi and I went (just the two of us awe) I literally won 1000 things that year on some scratchie type game that was relatively cheap and they were full on quality things, but then I paid like $5 for the throw a ball at the cup game and remember being upset that all I won was a crappy keyring...like it is really cheap, the painting of her face and outfit is shocking, so I am not sure how that crappy keyring is now still in my life, but I LOVE her. I remember sticking her to the shelf on my desk as every single part of her moves and there she stayed for YEARS...it was probably because she was always there dangling looking at me whilst I was bored out of my brain studying years on that the love just continually grew...she was the rock that was ALWAYS there!! hahaha
The fluffy necklace thing has been a part of my life since I was 3...there are photos of me on a farm in Italy wearing it...gosh I was SO fashionable...there I was in a red and white striped get up with that necklace on surrounded by wheat!! LOL
The adorable fluffy Smurf with bell hat is SO special to me. I have collected Smurfs my entire life (will definitely do a blog post on my Smurf collection when I get to it) but this is ONE Smurf that you literally cannot get...it is uber rare and has always been owned by my Brother. I remember contacting like the most hardcore of Smurf collecting clubs and they had NEVER even seen it before and said it must have been part of some limited edition promotional items when Smurfs first launched!! :D
I have wanted it my entire life to add to my collection but whenever I asked, begged, pleaded, tried to buy or trade something for it my Bro was always like "ahhhhhhhhhhhh" in a high pitched voice followed by boasting to me that I would never own it so my Smurf collection would never be complete!! hahaha Anyways, my Bro being my Bro has a heart of gold that he occasionally shares with his dear ole lil' Sis haha...so for my 21st he FINALLY gave it to me as my present...my collection is complete (bar ONE Smurf - I just need Baseball Smurfette...the most rare and most expensive Smurf out of ALL the Smurfs!!)
The Troll Doll came to every single exam during High School and even Uni...if I ever forgot it, I was convinced that I would fail...hence the checking of the Troll in my pocket was imperative on exam days!! LOL
I am not sure where I got the strawberry thing, but have had it forever and the ballet shoes are actually a new treasure. I got them 10 years ago after seeing my first Ballet International Gala Concert and was literally blown out of my mind at the bodies and the talent of the world's best Ballerinas. I was in absolute awe the entire time and most certainly gained a renewed respect for Ballerinas after that concert that's fo shizzle.
More little childhood treasures and trickets to come...xx

Wow, we were so similar! I had one of those Care Bears and I was obsessed with the little piano, I forgot about those! The lipstick eraser, Care Bears and Lil Pony purse are my faves :)
ReplyDelete