Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 130 - Friday Factory

Heartbreaker Hottie Breezy and I. ;)

Everyone knows that Iceworks is my 2nd home. Something I am pumped about is their new Friday Factory every Friday night from 5pm. Think $10 cocktails, $5 Peronis, $12 pizzas and $1 oysters!! Yeah no wonder it was packed...it is seriously awesome!! In all honesty I had planned on only going for one hour, for one sneaky cocktail...ha...that may, or may not, have happened. LOL

Some of my gorgeous friend's joined me with my work friends and before we knew it we let the good times roll and 5.5 hours had passed!! LOL Oops...ah well it's all good...I was fully stocked up on my ever faithful Hydrodols (which I have previously blogged on), so I was sweeeeeeeeet in the morning. ;)

Sorry the pics are dark and hazy...I will NEVER understand why the iPhone has the ability to change the world, yet is unable to provide a simple little flash for us wannabe starlets?? Wonders will never cease. xx

Princess Pia and I felt the need to get our pose on...gosh we love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment