Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 136 - FFing The Filing

I got my FF on again and started the attack on the 3 years of filing that have taken over the drawers in the new bright and sparkling office. Seriously, I cannot tell you how heavy the drawers were...I swear my back is hurting today because of them!! LOL

The good thing about this type of de-cluttering is it is relatively easy as you just put everything into piles based on what it is...energy, rates, pool, phone/mobile, home loan, credit card, super, insurances, car, house appliances/items, receipts, work stuff, other etc.




Like everytime I get my FF on...the animals get VERY curious as to what I am doing. Mojie was being particularly annoying and definitely slowed the process by finding comfort in one of the drawers and play fighting with every piece of paper I attempted to pull from underneath her!! LOL


I got there in the end though...and now well and truly on the way to neat, tidy and organised drawers, with everything collated together...slowly I am taking back the control of our house. :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the finished result! I'm jello!

    M & M are so cute and curious. They told me they follow FF's blog and wanted to help. The universe told them to.

    ReplyDelete