
Ahhh I can be so easily pleased. I seriously just love that we get all the fashion magazines delivered to our work each week/month. Here are just some of the fabulous glossy treats that I had waiting for me on my desk when I arrived back at work today. It made me smile. I know what I'll be doing this weekend!! :D xx
Wait.. you get copies for free? AUGH! I want your job haha. I just spent like $40 bucks on magazines yesterday.. I actually squealed when I saw there was a new Cosmo. Love them so much! One day I'm going to be a magazine writer.. I hope ><
ReplyDeleteSo lucky! We don't even get free paper. Serious.
ReplyDeleteYeah Sil honey I get them all free...well I don't the Marketing Department does LOL so I just take them home over the weekend and enjoy them. I read the Grazia's at work during lunch. So awesome. :D Unfortunately we don't get Cosmo or Cleo though, otherwise I would loan them to you sweets. ;)
ReplyDeleteJunks you make me laff...GFC hit your hood HARD hey?? ;) I can totally understand where you are coming from though...believe me. xx