Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 318 - Friday Factory

Tonight I met some of my gorgeous Bellas...Bree, Donna, Kerry, Sonya and Andrea for a drink and din dins at Icey at 'Friday Factory' after work. It is always a given that I am going to have a blast catching up with these girlies...they rock the freaking kazbah!! It was also fun to go back to my old 'second home' after so long. ;)

I forgot to take a photo, so the shoddy image I pulled off the website is going to have to suffice.

We will be heading back there soon to properly get our drink on with the $200 bar tab that we are SO winning from our hilarious entries in their 'coaster caption' competition. Bellas should always be guaranteed a happy ending in my opinion. LOL xx

2 comments:

  1. Hells yeah!! Happy endings all round ;)!! If we don't win, it was seriously rigged! Come on $200 bar tab :D hehe!!

    ReplyDelete