Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 314 - Celebrity Inspired Looks


Cameron Diaz
Leighton Meester

Here is the outcome of a truly fabulous shoot I did on Friday. The photos are for an online competition we are running in conjunction with our radio campaign with Nova; where listeners will choose between two celebrity inspired looks.
Kim Kardashian
Olivia Palermo

The outfit that they like best will remain on the screen and the one they didn't like will be replaced with a new image...this process will continue until there are no more looks left to compare and the final image on the screen will be the listeners favourite look.
Blake Lively
Miranda Kerr

The model Fleur was so ridiculously gorgeous, she made my job a total breeze on Friday. So did Renee the hair and make-up artist and Christie the stylist who pulled all these looks together perfectly from my briefs...it is SO fabulous to work with professionals who are damn good at what they do!! :D :D :D
Lauren Conrad
Sarah Jessica Parker

So yeah...really can't think of a better way to spend a Friday afternoon at work...the only downfall was I didn't get lunch until 5pm, so was total starvin' marvin' but I can live with that. :) Looooooooooooooooooooove my job!! I am very lucky!! xx

Kate Moss
Lady Gaga

2 comments: