I met up with owner of SLIP, a husband and wife team that live here in Brissy and have just had a little baby. They are in their early 30's and after meeting them I remember thinking SLIP just gets better and better!! I love supporting local businesses especially those who have a dream of owning their own business and go through endless trials and tribulations to make it happen.
We spend a third of our lives in bed. By the time we are 60 we will have slept for an average of 20 years!! The best thing about using 100% pure silk pillowcases is they allow our face and neck to slip along the pillow case preventing skin creasing, skin stretching and bed head!! They are magical. The owners said a very true point - you think of how much time and money we spend on face creams, facials, sunscreen, diet, shampoo/conditioner, exercise etc to look after ourselves. but then we use harsh non-slip pillowcases, it really does undermine the work we have done. I am now so use to the soft and gentleness of silk pillowcases that normal pillowcases actually hurt my face, even very high tread count ones!! I refuse to use anything else.
Even better are their gorgeous eye-masks. I happily don my 'Princess' eye-mask whenever I am traveling, there is nothing more luxe than the feeling of 100% pure silk over my eyes as I slumber. Sweet dreams everyone. xx

I love my SLIP silk pillow case! I really need to get another one :)
ReplyDelete